Friends of Laughing Buck Farm Nonprofit is a registered 501c3 committed to developing and supporting educational and therapeutic horse and farm experiences for EVERYONE.
We are committed to developing programs that are fully accessible regardless of economic class, culture, gender, sexual identity or set of abilities. We celebrate inclusion and diversity and want you to know
you are welcome here!
To support our mission we have:
- Created an all-abilities sensory garden and added adaptive garden beds to make our gardens wheelchair accessible
- Offered scholarships and sliding scale for our programs
- Created a PATH (Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship) certified therapeutic riding program
- Became a PATH (Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship) member center
- Created internships for ACE (Alternative Cooperate Education) student from Poudre School District since 2018
- Created educational and enrichment opportunities for adults with intellectual disabilities
- Created integrated camps for children with special needs since 2017
- Offered free Movement Method Playdays on the farm
- Encouraged our staff to become certified in Movement Method for working neurodiverse children (three staff members are Movement Method certified)
- Hosted an open house to support families and create community
- Hosted events for autism education and awareness
- VISIBILITY in the community as we spread the word about our therapeutic riding programs, internships and volunteer opportunities that aim in invite and include everyone.
- DIVERSITY in all of our classes as we invite and include special needs kiddos into our current programs
- SCHOLARSHIPS for farm classes, riding lessons, and therapeutic programs
- PARTNERSHIPS with local nonprofits to provide more opportunities on the farm